New questions to be answered! Yay!
1) When is your birthday?
2) What are 3 of your favorite colors?
green, blue, purple
3) What are your 3 favorites quotes?
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
not really. I watch musicvideos there, but almost nothing else.
5) What are 3 of your favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
It sometimes change, but at the moment, my favourites are:
6) What are 3 qualities you like in a best friend?
7) Do you like your name?
My name is Vanessa. I like it 🙂 My sister is called Mareike. I think Vanessa is ten times better haha
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
I like my name. And if I would change it now, everybody would be confused haha.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
I would like to travel all across Latin America one day. Starting in México and going down up to Tierra del Fuego. That would be awesome!
10) Do you wear makeup?
Depends on my mood. Somedays yes, somedays no 🙂
11) If you could write a book, what would the title be and what would it be about?
I am currently writing a book. Maybe you find it a little boring, but it is a dictionary of the el salvadorian spanish 🙂
12) What makes you cry?
Beautiful sad movies. Last time I cries was when I saw Arielle 😀 😀
13) What makes you angry?
14) What makes you happy?
Many things. The last thing was my boyfriend kissing my goodbye today in the morning
15) What is “Fangirling” in your opinion?
Never heard that word. Maybe it is this phenomen that happends around Justin Bieber with all the little girls screaming for him.
16) What are your 3 favorites snacks?
Banana Chips, Pretzels (not these akward american ones but the real german ones!), and Chocolate
17) What are your 3 favorite foods?
spinach, curry, and chocolate 😀
18) What are your 3 favorite drinks?
black tea with lemon, iced peach tea, apple juice
19) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
Well, as you already know, my name is Vanessa and I am 23 years old. I live in Germany, better said in Bavaria in the south of Germany. I study spanish, french and philosophy to become a teacher. I am very obsessed with languages. Although spanish is my favourite, I try to at least know some smalltalk in as many languages as possible. At the moment I am learning nepali language. What brings me to my other passion: travelling! Although I really do not have much money (as I am a poor student :P) I try to at least travel one time a year. Last year I went to El Salvador, where I started to be interested in the el salvadorian spanish. It is really interesting how the same language can be so different in different countries.
At the moment I work in a opinion research institute and twice a week I am doing my internship in a school and I teach spanish there. I love to read. I like radio dramas. I love to cook (although I might not be the best cook, but my banana-coconut-curry is awesome 😉 )
20) What are your 3 fun things to do?
postcrossing and swapping in all its varieties, travelling, being around my friends