Ahh I love to answer questions! Lets see how this is going to turn out 😀
1. What was the last song you listened to?
Actually, yesterday I was was sending out another swap with music and I listened to A LOT of music, but I think the last one was Calle 13 – No hay nadie como tu. That is a spanish song, meaning, there is nobody like you. I love this song!
2. What is your favourite thing about the place you live?
I live in Munich, Germany and there are so many things I love about this place! First of all, it is one BEAUTIFUL city! Lots of old buildings, parks, and the lake going through the city are making this city one of the most beautiful cities in Germany. Second of all, Munich has a superbe public transportation system. You can get to literally everywhere by train, tramway, subway or bus. ANd for students it is not that expensive. All my friends live here and the university here is one of the best of Europe. I have nothing to complain about 🙂
3. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I think, I was about 2-3 years old when we went to Cornwall in England for holidays and I remember playing with an english child at the playground. And I remember talking to that child and actually having a conversation (as far as you can have a conversation at the age of 3). I had no idea about english, but when you are little languages and cultural differences don’t matter at all. I love that about children.
4. Is there a movie that always makes you cry?
The lion king. Recently watched it again. Cried my eyes out when Mufasa died.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
I think I’d be a cat. The real Queens after all ^_^
6. What is the first album you ever bought?
I am not a 100% sure, but I think it was a Single of the song “Männer sind Schweine” by die ärzte. Translated it would be “Men are pigs” 😀 It is a hilarious song and every single german person knows the lyrics 🙂
7. What was your favourite TV Show as a child?
I think it might have been Sailor Moon. I still love this show!
8. If you could travel back to any era, which one would you choose?
I think I wouldn’t even travel very much back in time. I’d like to see the 70s, when my parents were young 🙂
9. Who do you trust the most in your life?
My mother and my boyfriend. It would be sad if I couldn’t trust them.
10. How many languages can you say “hello” in?
Oh I never counted, let me see…
1. Hallo (german, dutch)
2. Hello (english)
3. Hola (spanish)
4. Olá (portuguese)
5. Namaste (nepali, hindi)
6. Salut (french)
7. Habari (suaheli)
8. Ahoj (czech)
9. Ciao (italian)
11. What is your favourite kind of weather?
I like it when it is really hot and then there is a slight summmer rain. That is awesome.
12. How did you discover that Santa wasn’t real and how old were you?
We don’t have Santa in Germany. We have the little christ child bringing the presents. But I don’t recall a specific moment of discovery. I think my mother never got very serious about it anyway.
13. What is the best feeling in the world?
I think feeling loved is a wonderful feeling. ☺
14. What is your favourite colour?
I like dark colours, just as wine red or a dark turquoise 🙂
15. Is there a language you would love to learn?
I always wanted to learn occitan. Maybe one day 🙂
16. How do you feel about reality TV?
I don’t see the point in Reality TV.. Why would you watch somebody elses life, when you have a life of your own?
17. Did you ever skip school when you were a kid?
I only skipped some classes of mathematics in my last year, because, well I was not good in mathematics haha.
18. What is your least favourite food?
Ahm I think entrails and fish. I am not very picky when it comes to food.
19. Do you have any pets?
20. Do you have a good luck charm?
No I don’t think these kind of things work