This is a swap I have been doing now since 8 months and I have to say that I still enjoy it A LOT! I think there are great questions in this round and I hope you enjoy reading my answers!
1. If you had to choose between traveling the world with endless funds but with no home or having an extravagantly home anywhere – what would you choose? Why?
I think I would decide differently if I had children, but like this – I would always choose the travelling! I love to travel and to connect with people all over this awesome planet! I like to meet different cultures and to learn other languages! I could never be happy just to live at one place for the rest of my life.
2. Is there still a child living inside you? And if yes, what does it like to do?
Of course! I still watch children series and I go nuts over Pokémon and the little toys youu find at the kinder eggs! And I love the swings! There is a quote by the german author Erich Kästner who once said: “Only he who grows up and yet remains a child is human.” I try to never forget that.
3. What is your best feature?
I think I am a fun person to be with. I am someone on whom you can rely on 100%.
4. How many keys do you have on your key ring?
1 housedoor, 1 schoolkey (I work as a teacher), 1 letterbox, 1 Cellar = 4 keys and a little flashlight
5. What is your least favorite type of music?
Death Metal…Urgh 😛
6. What TV sitcom family would you like to be a member of?
I know friends is not an actual family, but sometimes it feels just as it was. And I love that show so much!
7. What’s the naughtiest present you’ve ever received?
I once got loveballs. Sometimes I use them.
8. What was your high point this week so far?
I ordered dress for the “leaving school party” of my little sister and I got it on monday! I love it! ♥
9. If you are at a friend or relative’s house for dinner and you find a hair in your salad, what would you do?
I know all my friends and family are clean, so I would just remove the hair and eat the salad anyway. No big deal.
10. If you could take a vacation right now, where would you go (money is no issue)?
Nepal. I want to help, but at the moment I can’t afford the flight.
11. What was the last status you posted on facebook?
“After so many years did the Vatican at least recognize the martyrdom of Óscar Romero. A big day for the salvadorian people, which always knew what he was: A saint! Congratiulations El Salvador! ♥”
12. Have you ever thought, even for a second, that Hogwarts was real?
I wanted to believe it…
13. What is your favourite cuss word?
Verdammt. This is german for damn it.
14. What can totally impress you?
When someone is smart.
15. If you were given a chance to give up everything, except 3 things, to have a whole new, more successful life, what are the 3 things you wouldn’t give up?
My family, my boyfriend and my identity.